Finance Explorer – Graduate Program
We would like to invite you to be a part of the Finance Explorer Program and start your career with International Paper! During our program you will have the opportunity to work in multiple finance departments and discover your career path. After a successful program completion you will be offered a
International Paper Polska
You will participate in a 18 – 24 months long program during which you will have the opportunity to rotate between following finance departments: accounting, financial planning and analysis, tax, credit, internal audit or one of our manufacturing site (short term assignment) every 6 months. You will be also trained in basic Project Management skills including the Manufacturing Excellence White Belt qualification and provide you with a project to lead to get the experience during the program.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude, willingness to learn and demonstrate intellectual potential
• Recently graduated in Finance related faculties (such as Finance, Banking, Accounting, Economics, Controlling)
• Fluency in English (proficiency in other European languages such as French, Spanish, Italian or Turkish is an added advantage)
• Good communication skills and ability to work in team
– working for one of the most ethical and sustainable companies in the world
– newly renovated, people friendly office in the city center
– wide range of medical services
– big choice of social fund benefits (not only Multisport)
– training & development opportunities
– multiple health and wellness opportunities
– numerous charitable initiatives (CSR)
You will have a chance to plan your program together with your mentor, a Senior Finance Manager, in order to make it as beneficial as possible. You will also have a Buddy – a colleague who will be of help to you, should you need any assistance throughout the program You will have the possibility to apply for sponsorship for ACCA, CIMA, CIA, GBS Certification or other professional qualifications.