AbbVie is a global biopharmaceutical company aiming to develop advanced therapies to respond to complex and ever growing health needs of patients around the world in four basic therapeutic areas such as immunology, oncology, virology and neurology.
We operate in over 70 countries where we employ around 30,000 people. Our company offers a unique opportunity to develop and be part of an innovative ecosystem, while the global scale of operation enables career development in various parts of the world.
In Cracow, AbbVie has been operating since 2014. Our team coordinates payroll processes as well as provides thorough and consistent financial information to all our EMEA subsidiaries. Currently, we are developing the Cracow HR and payroll team to provide highest quality support to AbbVie employees and managers with their operational and administrative needs.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals interested in developing their career in HR area in our Cracow office for the position:
HR Consultant is responsible for supporting AbbVie employees and managers in processing and answering HR queries. In this role you will be also administrating HR systems.
- Answers general questions via phone, chat or email and redirects misplaced enquiries
- Leverages procedures, policy manuals, knowledge databases, other reference materials to answer employee and manager inquiries and resolve HR transactions
- Guides Employee to case resolution
- Guides Employee and/or Manager Self-Service transactions
- Inputs data into Workday to transact on customer requests
- Documents all employee enquiries, issues, and transactions in case management tools as required
- Participates in continuous improvement workshops and projects as required
- Bachelor degree with a concentration in HR preferred
- 3-5 years of customer service / call center experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in English
- Very good knowledge of French, German, Italian, Russian or Spanish would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with HR service and processes as well as HRIS tools and systems
- Able to navigate computerized data entry systems and other relevant applications
- Able to follow standard procedures and processes
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Come and join our Abbvie team! Become one of us!
More our job offers on www.becomeoneofus.pl
Please apply via e-mail:
nr ref: WSZIB/18/p/2020
Aby aplikować, prześlij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com