Graduates – Banking & Financial Services
Global Support Team is responsible for providing operational support to various teams within the Operations Department: Equity Reach, DRIT, WBO, Client Services, New Issues, Settlement, Tax. The team operates cross regionally and the exposure to different processes provides great opportunities for a candidate eager to learn more about Euroclear operations.
Our mission statement:
We provide indispensable means to the Operations teams of Corporate Actions & Equity Reach, New Issues, Settlement, Collateral, Tax departments by creating a professional environment where clients and business needs are met, with efficiency and quality, and where our members develop themselves.
•Cooperation with internal teams (New Issues, Settlement, Client Service, Corporate Actions)
•Cooperation with external parties depositaries, agents, issuers (New Issues Documentation request)
•Making sure that documentation required by EB to set-up security in our systems is accurate and sufficient
•Analysis of securities documentation
•Working on projects linked to process improvement, enhancement of control environment and automation
•Acting as a support during projects related to process change
– You just graduated or already have some experience, but you are looking for a new start,
– You are familiar with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools,
– You are confident and self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team,
– You enjoy looking for solutions to ensure your work is efficient, and effective,
– You are organized and able to set up priorities in your daily work,
– You are analytical and have problem solving abilities,
– You are a quick learner and you enjoy constantly expanding your knowledge,
– You pay attention to details and quality of your work,
– You good written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Some understanding in areas like investment funds, securities settlement, corporate actions, securities issuance, collateral management or tax are not a must, but can be a real asset.
– Private medical care
– Life insurance
– Flexible working hours
– Christmas gifts
– Employee referral program
– Annual bonus
– Benefit platform with an attractive dedicated budget
Great Place to Work for All
We believe that our people are our strength. The diverse talents that our employees bring to the table, are directly linked to our global success. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, and strive to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of their race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy, neurodiversity, disability, or any other aspect that makes them unique. If you need any specific accommodation due to disability or any other reason, you can let the recruiter know during your application process.
To apply follow the link: https://don.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/293/?utm_medium=jobshare
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org