Internship Program in Digital & Technology department – Young Stars Academy
Witryna internetowa HEINEKEN Global Shared Services
If you are looking for a chance to start your professional career – this is the place to be! Join our Young Stars Digital & Technology Internship Program!
During Internship you will have the opportunity to work in our Digital & Technology department. Digital & Technology is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology, and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility, we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition. You will have a chance to experience what working in international and multicultural environment feels like, how big Shared Services Company operates on daily basis. You will develop vital professional skills like stakeholder management, effective communication and team working. As a result, you will get an excellent kick-start of your career and open number of doors for your further professional development.
Would like to develop in area of:
Commerce: E-Commerce solutions, platforms Marketing analytic solutions and platforms that support E- Commerce in data gathering, analysis and turning this into meaningful insights, which then support business decisions.
Data: Engineering Internship – Governed Data Pipelines & Data Catalogues
Finance: Be a part of Process Mining Center of Excellence, Delivery of Data Analytics Solution, Central Finance Team or Automation Team
You are The Candidate if you:
– are studying towards Bachelor or Master’s degree (final or second-to-last year of studies)
– speak English on at least B2 level with good communication skills (any additional European language would be great)
– have an interest in further development of your skills
– see yourself as a detail-oriented person, confident to use your analytical skills
– technology enthusiast
– enjoy teamwork
Your responsibilities may include:
- Gaining valuable experience for your future career and enjoying your time with HEINEKEN
- Learning about and performing vital corporate processes in our Digital & Technology department
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and solving complex problems
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local affiliates, other teams within HEINEKEN
What we offer:
- Fully paid 6-month internship
- Flexible working hours
- A buddy (a person who will support you day-to-day)
- Delicious coffee in our cool new office in Podium Park
- HEINEKEN open bar on Fridays after work
What’s the way ahead after the program?
The Internship Program is our investment in talent and our future organization, and we want your journey with us to continue after your last day as an Intern.
Once you have successfully completed the program, we may have the opportunities for you to stay with us on permanent positions, provided that you are available for a full-time role. Should you decide to fully commit to your final year of studies at university, we would be happy for you to become our Student Ambassador, while looking forward to your graduation to welcome you back for one of many regular opportunities we will have available for you!
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org