Junior RTR Accountant
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Stanowisko: Junior RTR Accountant
Nazwa firmy: Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Performing RTR activities including MEC for applicable client entities according to procedures
- Completing knowledge transfer plan
- Preparing Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations
- Supporting automation process through process analysis
- Owning and developing end to end GL processes in cooperation with client
- F&A, Economics, Maths educational background preferably with experience gained in students organizations
- Very Good English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of ERP Oracle, Netsuite or SAP will be an asset
- Delivery experience in RTR, PTP or OTC will be an asset
What we can offer?
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients</li>
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
Please apply here: https://www.praca.pl/junior-rtr-accountant_5545359.html
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com