Intern, Procure to Pay with Italian
Witryna internetowa Lundbeck GBS Kraków
JOIN LUNDBECK IN KRAKÓW AND BE YOUR BEST!
Lundbeck GBS Kraków
We are looking for a focused, passionate and responsible person who is willing to gain knowledge and experience in finance and accounting. If this sounds like a great challenge for you, why don’t you join the Lundbeck community consisting of more than 5,600 employees in more than 50 countries, all driven by an inspiring purpose of restoring brain health.
Why be part of our journey?
You will be responsible for supporting Source to Pay processes within Procurement and Finance Operations Department. Thanks to your support, specialists and seniors can be involved in more complex operations. Having gained the necessary skills and experience, an intern will be a natural candidate for a permanent role in Procurement & Finance Operations Team
Meet the team
As our Source to Pay Intern, you will be part of team who consists of around 15 people. Our team is part of Procurement and Finance Operations department that is responsible for Master Data, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Travel & Expense processes delivered to over 50 entities around the world
What is the challenge
- Processing of PO and NPO invoices
- Invoice scanning and validation
- Financial data administration in SAP and other systems
- Supporting processing of automated and manual payments
- Various ad hoc support duties to assist with all areas of our Procurement & Finance Operations department
What you bring to the team
- Currently studying
- Very good English (min B2)
- Very good Italian (min B2)
- Strong motivation to gain experience in Finance
- Strong engagement and focus on achieving goals
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Availability: minimum 30 hours per week
Our promise to you
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial – that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
- Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
- Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
- Robust integration and event framework
formation visit: https://jobs.lundbeck/job-invite/2826/
Please apply via e-mail:
nr ref: 47/2022
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com