P2P Junior Accountant with English
Stanowisko: P2P Junior Accountant with English
Nazwa firmy: Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Informacje o firmie: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, pe ople, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at: accenture.com
• Managing and assigning tickets in Salesforce;
• Replying to Vendors queries;
• Completing knowledge transfer plan;
• Processing AP invoices and payments proposal;
• Managing Vendors queries payable and purchasing;
• Supporting automation process through process analysis.
• Delivery experience in RTR, PTP or OTC will be an asset;
• F&A, Economics, Maths educational background preferably with experience gained in students organizations;
• Very good knowledge of MS Excel;
• English B2 min.;
• Knowledge of ERP Oracle, Netsuite or SAP will be an asset.
• Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
• Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
• Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
• Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
• Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
• Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Proszę o aplikowanie przez: https://www.praca.pl/p2p-junior-accountant-with-english_7897569.html
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org