CREDIT CONTROL ANALYST (REMOTE JOB)
Xceedance Consulting Polska Sp. z o.o.
Imagine working for an organization that truly believes in a set of values which drive its performance, define its culture and help it grow. Imagine that in the center of it all is a team of individuals united in creating a diverse, unique workplace and business experience.
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Are you unfrazzled by numbers? Do you have a good relationship with Excel? Are finances your fine craft? Does your investigative streak take you beyond the regular path?
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss this opportunity to join our Client Finance team!
As a Credit Control Analyst you will be responsible for invoicing, collection and cash application processes. You will work with client data and binders/slips. You will also be responsible for ensuring timely collections of receivables and recognition of cash, as well as reconciliation of accounts and premiums. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and develop your skills in insurance finance.
We are looking for a competent comrade – someone with financial finesse, who can stand on their own two feet; but who can also take a seat & corroborate with the team – to accompany us on our mission of uniqueness and excellence. If this is you, then look no further!
The following requirements are crucial for this role and will make you confident in carrying out your deliverables for our clients:
· Very good English skills.
· Good knowledge of German or French or Spanish.
· Analytical thinking, numeracy and problem-solving skills are critical.
· Previous experience in finance/ credit control/ collections will be an asset.
· Ability to question the status quo and openness to new challenges.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good Excel skills.
· A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
What you can expect from us
· Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
· Exposure to the global insurance industry.
· Ongoing professional training.
· Your own personal training budget.
· Luxmed medical cover for you, with the option to extend cover to your family/partner.
· Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
· Competitive salary.
· Flexible benefits.
· A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.
Please apply via e-mail:
nr ref: 218/2022
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org